Thursday, August 6, 2009

sit back and wave through the daylight.


most days, originally uploaded by sassyladybug.



my sister and i have a saying that i stole from someone's blog a while back - at the park by 11. when i first became a stay-at-home mom, the stay at home part hit me hard. i was tired and would go back to sleep after hubby was up with the baby. i just was overwhelmed. and so, that saying means, get yourself together and get out of the house. don't get caught up in cleaning, tv, internet - whatever. get yourself showered, dressed, and out the door. do something.

i've had to remind myself of that lately. with a little wee one and a toddler, my mornings are busy and i was finding myself showered at 2pm. one day it was at 8:30pm that i finally showered and it was then that i said that's it. that could not happen again.

so i've been in the shower in the morning, and dressed and ready for the day by 11. i don't go out every day although i try to at least go in the backyard the other days.

and most days, even though my hair air dries and my shirt is too tight and it usually has a stain on it, i feel better. i need that, just to get through each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...