Thursday, September 15, 2011

the best plans

i like to make plans without telling chris. its a little problem of mine. this past weekend? we were going to the fair.

llama by sassyladybug
llama, a photo by sassyladybug on Flickr.


i'm a sucker for fairs. bright colors, delicious food...

spit by sassyladybug
spit, a photo by sassyladybug on Flickr.


and the animals. especially the llamas. and the sheep. and the chicks. and the bunny rabbits.

shoulders by sassyladybug
shoulders, a photo by sassyladybug on Flickr.


and so we arrived early. rode only one ride - andrew couldn't decide and christian wasn't tall enough, so we took his indecision as an opportunity to make the decision for him, and then distract him with something else, ahem, cheaper. those rides are expensive.

i had these thoughts in my mind that i would be able to take some great pictures of all that we did and all that the day held for us, but my adventures don't usually work out that way. i had a very tired 2 year old on my hands, as well as a 4 year old who was very overwhelmed by all the options. thankfully i kept the camera out long enough to get a few pictures of my boys, and i tried to remind myself that my boys need my attention more than my camera does.

andrew got a batman on his face. christian did the same, because, you know, he has to have whatever his brother has.

facepaint_fair by sassyladybug
facepaint_fair, a photo by sassyladybug on Flickr.


and this guy wasn't too upset about my making plans without him. especially once he got his strawberry shortcake. sometimes the best plans are the ones you don't even know about. for him atleast.

shortcake by sassyladybug
shortcake, a photo by sassyladybug on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...