Friday, March 8, 2013

grateful friday + a winner.

thank you for all your sweet responses on my last post. we have a winner!! Merideth is my lucky winner. you can feel free to message me on facebook or email me at maryelizabeth.orlowski@gmail.com. thanks everyone for entering!

3-13-8 by sassyladybug
3-13-8, a photo by sassyladybug on Flickr.
 taken tuesday evening, hanging out my bathroom window.

thankful this week:
- this beautiful sunset that just reminded me of God's amazing creation.  
- celebrating chrispy's birthday on friday with special time with the kids and a movie date in the evening.
- time spent with my sister this week.
- having a good friend that is always there to talk to on gchat.
- free books on my kindle.  i find that i am finishing books and reading more frequently and it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...