Monday, May 9, 2011

you got yourself into your own mess.

holding on by sassyladybug
holding on, a photo by sassyladybug on Flickr.
here it is, quarter to 1 - a.m. yes, in the middle of the night. i should be snuggled in my bed, but unfortunately i'm finishing a paper and working on my last part of a group project. all due tomorrow night. (wait, i guess that's today, seeing as its after midnight.)

i'm such a procrastinator. for some reason, i'm able to put things off and then i work like a fiend, quickly getting things done right at the last minute. does that say something about me? i almost believe that my work is better this way. my mind is less distracted by the urgency to get to completion.

i kind of feel like my little guy in that picture tonight. i'm heading to bed without finishing because i have the morning to continue my work. i'm holding on for just a bit longer, until tomorrow night when i can let go and slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...