Tuesday, April 13, 2010

it's never quite as it seems.


sleep, originally uploaded by sassyladybug.


andrew naps in our bed every day, so that I can get both boys to nap at the same time. we tried putting them down for naps together once, and it was a cosmic fail. this way i can get things done while they both are sleeping.

sometimes he gets into our closets and then i glance in and find him asleep with his daddy's hat on.

i can't seem to keep up with blogging. life is just too busy. right now, my foot is slowly making its way back to normal sized. i fell in my driveway on sunday and sprained my ankle. anytime would be bad but this is really bad timing for me. andrew will be 3 on monday and we are planning a party for saturday.

what is most important? what will i remember later on? i try to think of that when i want to take a nap instead of pushing myself to complete tasks. and i'm thinking of that alot right now while i'm stuck on the couch, resting my ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...