Monday, January 11, 2010

family pic, minus 1.


family pic (minus 1), originally uploaded by sassyladybug.



i have been chastised enough for not blogging. here i am, making an attempt.

christmas passed by like a whirlwind, but it was an amazing end to 2009. we served christmas dinner at our house, and celebrated with different parts of our family several times, making the christmas celebration a month full of food and gifts. which is not too bad, in my opinion.

what's up for my family in 2010? hopefully lots of new adventures, and living life in the moment. my desire is to live the life i want as it is happening, and not look too far into the future for the things i want or wish to be. i want to eliminate alot of wasted time and cherish the moments i have my with my family.

what's new for you in this new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...